Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

how to prove bigamy

I started living with a men in 2014 and have a child from this relation in 2015 .but I left him 1 year ago.
now he is started living with another women and have a child from her...I don't have any marriage proof with him.
but the second wife have all proof like marriage certificate, voter I'd etc.
she is living in his house with her faimily.can I charge bigamy on him.
or what do to please help me.
I want to live with him.please suggest me.
thanks in advamce

U have not stated any reason that why u left him. After child was born what is the reason to leave him. Why he married another.was their any dispute or differentiation between u and him. He is Romeo. Why he married another and presented her another child. He is irresponsible man.u cannot prove bigMe.u file a suit for maintenance for both u and child .if u want to live with him u accept 2nd wife. and live with them.

He caught me on adultery.he can not prove it.

He cannot prove it yes.but he has lost trust with u. If he excuse u u can live with both he &his 2nd wife.u can file suit for .maintenance

If you don't have any proof your marriage, little can be done by you.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x