LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shijas (software engineer)     08 July 2013

How to process against a money scam

I have invested around 10 lakh in a private firm. At the time of investment they offered me RS 4000/month for one lakh. I have a signed stamp paper agreement and an open check worth more than 10lakh.  For few months I got 40,000 per month as a business profit for my 10 Lakh investment. 

After that I didn’t receive the business profit. Now it’s going to complete two years. I asked the business person to return my investment. He keeps on delaying. Later on I understood this person has got investment from many other people and situation of all investors is same as mine. All are waiting to get the investment and the pending profit back from this fellow.

Can anyone advise me, how I can handle this situation. And can I approach court regarding this case or should I file a police case.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 July 2013

First you trace him. His whereabouts, contact numbers and pacca address, File a private cheating petition in the local criminal courts. If you are in Secunderabad/Hyderabad contact me.I will help u in this regard.

(Guest)

By Criminal complaint you can only get the person punished but your monetary loss cannot be compensated in this way. You should file an application for specific performance of the contract and demand compensation for the loss till now you have suffered.

shijas (software engineer)     10 July 2013

Hi All,

Thanks for your response. Rather than filing a cheating case against him and giving punishment to him, I would like to get my money back. I do have all the contact details of that person. and I have signed stamp paper agreement and an open check worth more than 10lakh. So using this details how can I proceed ..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register