Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

How to pay penalty to ed - personal or company a/c?

There was a violation of FERA in the company account. The order given by ED asks for penalty to be paid in 45 days by draft. The FERA violation was in company account, however all notices and order was addressed to the director. The company is a private limited company. 

My questions are:

- Is the order by ED in director's name valid? Or should i request an order in the name of the company?

- The penalty should be paid from which account - company account or personal savings account of the director?

Need urgent advice. Thanks




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x