Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinay (employee)     21 July 2018

How to move from sub court to high court

Hi Team! My marriage happened in the year 2013, wife left my house and then she opted for divorce deed in 2014, we made the mistake by not taking my file before the judge. After that I went to Delhi for relocation transfer, then after some months she made the talks again with their elders and said that what ever happened is happened just forget it and leave happily. Then before the elders again we are together, after that I took my wife back to Delhi where I was staying, after going she quarreled with me and made me to come to hyderabad city. I came to hyderabad and my shift starts in the morning as I used to work in IT industry. After I come no words and no love at all. Like that days passed and used to talk with their family and their friends a lot. Again small disturbances moved to big and again sat before the elders in 2015 As wife not given single rupee, still elders had decided to give her 3.5 lakhs as the permanent alimony. When the process was going on and I went before my advocate to go for mutual concern, without notice after some days wife filed false 498a on my entire family. Used to attend both divorce and 498a parallel. Came out from 498a as there are no sufficient proofs on wife's end to prove her allegations. Divorce case was going on and wife did not attend the hearings for more than 9 months, when x party is going to be granted, wife filed set a side xparty divorce deed and it got granted. After that my judge got transferred and my divorce file moved to my home town where I am staying. After that judge did not came when ever my hearing date was there. It's almost 7 months and no judge presence till now. When this process was there, wife went to police station and said that I am not allowing her to get inside my house. Police called me and asked the status, I said that my divorce is in process, still police said that you need to take her back else go for a settlement. With their and my elders, decided to give her 5.5 lakhs as permanent alimony and as a security I put the DD before CI. Even filled the terms of compromise file as well. Judge did not came and on the next day lok adalath was going on and thought that it will finish on the same day. But happened in a different way, they spike with the judge and again increased to 1.5 which made to 7 lakhs. Now tell me, how to fight the case, also any process to move the file from sub court to any court or high court. We are not staying together from 2015 onwards and at present wife had no ornaments on her neck as well. Now tell me how to teach her a lesson. Earlier thought to give her money now decided not to give her anything, what ever judge says we will agree his words. They did not brought single rupee, even I only paid her college fees. All the proofs are there with me. Now tell me the best way to win the case. Also in a month judge comes only 1 time and remaining days only absent. Judge is biased as he clearly said to give 7 lakhs as permanent alimony. Also my divorce case is going on for more than 3 years without a trial. Regards Kumar


 1 Replies


Looking at the way things are going in your case, its best you find some other way and move on.  Getting justice through court in matimonial cases is waste of time.  Find some other girl, marry enjoy life.  Dont wantse time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query