Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Mysore (no)     23 June 2021

How to include sister to pay parents maintenance

Hi All,

25 years ago my mother left us when we are 12,14,16 years old, we three brothers grew up with father. my father & mother divorced many years ago. now our father is no more. we have a elder sister & she was married before my parents divorce.
recently our mother filed an maintenance case against us(3 sons) & ordered in taluk court to pay 2000₹ each. in the court order our elder sister is not included & even our mother not included her daughter in this case. because she has very good relationship with her.
my sister also many years ago filed partition suit & got one partition already. our sister is settled well & her two sons already working.
we three brothers not settled & even we don't have own house. first brother married & have one minor daughter & minor son, 2 nd brother not married, 3rd brother recently married & no children's.
my mother staying in my father house only from 25 years, because 25 years ago our mother drove out my father & his sons from our house with the help of her brothers & getting rent from this half of the house.
we have only 35 guntas(below 1 acre) land each & cannot do cultivation from this small land.

now we are going to file appeal case & we asked our lawyer to make our sister as a party to share maintainance. but our lawyer said we cannot do make a party under crpc 125,
so please someone guide me how to ask district court to make our sister as a party & which form our lawyer need to submit?
I want to show to our lawyer if someone give proper guidance.

Thank you

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register