LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Senthil kumar (Recruitment)     06 January 2015

How to identify wife is going for a job?

Hello Experts,

After 1 year of separation due to various issues, we are going for a MCD,but there are chances that my wife may claim maintenance.

Before marriage my wife was going for a job and resigned due to marriage out of her interest.

I would like to know whether my estranged wife is going for a job right now and would like to get details on salary so that i can defend from maintenance.

Any suggestions on how to find whether she is going for a job or not?


 8 Replies

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     06 January 2015

This is not a legal advise, which the forum should comment.

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     06 January 2015

when you both are going for mcd then what is the use to find out whether she is working or not , write in your mou that you have paid such and such one time amount to her now in future she will not claim any maintenance from you .

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     06 January 2015

There is no point discussing about maintenance while you are filing mcd. Make a clear point in mcd petition that no further claim from either side. regarding finding whereabout of your wife is out of the purview of this forum. Pl do not ask such silly questions to the experts.

Sunil Kumar (IT)     07 January 2015

Hello Nihar, Nothing wrong in asking silly question. Nobody is born genius. Pls feel free not to answer if you don't want to.

Rajkiran123 (Manager)     07 January 2015

You may engage a private detective where your wife resides and get proofs. It may be difficult to get salary details unless court orders your wife to submit salary details or the organization where your wife works.

LegalFighter (test)     18 January 2015

I can guide you how to find your previous or current tax and company details;).You may pull your past 6 years(till now) tax details with the company name (only if you are a tax payer).


1. Know your PAN by your name,dob over below link:


2. Try checking your tax details after creating an account with your pan number using the below site:

Click link 'View Form 26AS' to view the tax details

saravanan s (legal advisor)     20 January 2015

if you go for mcd you both have the option to decide the maintenance amount and whether its going tyo be monthly or on time settlement or if you both decide no maintenance also the court would go with there is no necessity to find about ur wifes job,salary etc

Senthil kumar (Recruitment)     21 January 2015

Thank you for all the experts for your suggestions....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query