Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

girish (manager)     05 June 2010

how to get the document

Dear Sir,

I have purchased a commercial property worth 15 lacs. When i checked for the registration of that property that registrar office has recommended a stamp vendor who is also an advocate. He asked me to pay 1,60,000/- towards stamp paper and other charges. I paid the amount fully . But on the day of registration the stamp paper was worth only 10000/-. When i asked him he says that the balance amount he will take dd and submit to the registart while collecting document. He asked us to cum after 15 days to collect the document. Now its almost amonth , he is dragging and asking us to wait as there is some confusion on guide line values.Now he is not properly replying. Please let us know how to deal . Shall we go and meet the registrar direct. This vendor is having good links with the registart also. Please advice and help me

Regards

Girish.C

Learning

1 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     06 June 2010

Alongwith saledeed copy u would have got the regitration reciept.the total expences for sale deed are 1.stamp duty+regstration charges this includs the original paper returning charges +fee of adv+ other bribing charges which veries from property  to property. If the title is clear they r negligible as good as tips.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register