Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja (None)     28 August 2013

How to get proof that an address does not exist

Sir,

We have found that a land was purchased on a fake address i.e. the door number does not exist on that building. But the letters are getting delivered by the postman to that address when we sent lawyer notice.

How can we get proof that the address is fake and does not exist? 

Regards

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 August 2013

• make RTI from the deptt collecting house tax
  • rti from electricity board
  • rti from Jal board
  • rti from bsnl/mtnl
  • rti from electoral authority

secondly visit the delivery post office meet the postman to know where he is delivering the letters. Beware Postman has powers to get correct address of the addressee if the address is not located and has power to deliver him to address so investigated by him if the address is on his route or to redirect the letter to other address wherever in India it is.  You may need his evidence so be police.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 August 2013

nothing more useful advise can be tendered on your vague query devoid of details

Raja (None)     28 August 2013

Sir,

Thank you for the Response. The details are as below

Land belonging to my Sister has been sold through impersonation of the Power Agent who sold the landto my sister. The original power agent died long back and we are trying to get his death certificate. We also have proof that the ID card used by the impersonator is fake and have received the information through RTI. 

The person to whom the land was sold fraudulently has put up a civil case against us. We have found that Plaint has purchased the land and mentioned a residential address that does not exist. i.e. The door Number does not exist and he has never resided in that place. But when we send a legal notice it is getting delivered by the Post man. 

As a proof in our favour to present in court i want a way in which i can get a letter/other instrument that states that the Door number does not exist hence the Plaint also is involved in the Fraud of land grabbing.

Please advise to how i can get such a proof? RTI May not work in this case

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More