LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay (Proprietor)     30 March 2023

How to get high court order copy of judgement of 1996 case

Res Sir,
How to get Bombay High Court Order Judgement Copy of case disposed in 1996, As I am from other than Mumbai can we apply online or through speed post or other source. Please Guide


 1 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     30 March 2023

I don' think there is any option to apply for certified copy of order, if the judgment is reported one then you cn find on BHC website but if the order is just routine one and  unreported then it is better to engage some local advocate by giving him some nominal fee to get copy for you .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register