LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal Sopariwala (others)     09 May 2018

How to get divorced

hello to whom so ever it may concern, I am Vishal from mumbai city,i got marride in the year 2015, from the day one my wife finds reasons to go home (maiden home),inspite of the time given to her to go at her place but she is not feeling satisfied of not going there at regular intervals,the latest case which i would like to discuss is that,in the month of march her mother (my mother in law)got operated on eye as she due to which i upfrontly told her to go at her place and help her family along with taking care of her mother,her family has (1 elder sister who is single,her younger brother,mother & father),almost after 1 month my mother falled ill luckily we called her (my wife) but her sister answered the call and said that she will send her (my wife) at our home stating that thank you u saved our important time during my mothers eye operation by sending (my wife) to her maiden home,later on that day since morning went,afternoon went,and also the evening went there was no sign of my wife coming to home,later the very same day i called her sister at 11pm in the evening asking what happen why is my wife not yet come home,she replied that her health is not fine,so i said that i m coming to pick her pls snd her down,and thus i disconnected the call,i reached to her place,(the distance from my house to her house is about 5kms only),i called her sister again and asked to send my wife down i m waiting for her and thus disconnected the call,(just would like to update you here is that i was driving the car and inside the car with me was my aunty and my mom,we planned from home that as my aunt had come to stay at our place will drop her at her house and also we take my wife with us)this is how i started addressing in here as we,within next few mins her sister comes down and says that my is sleeping thus she will send her next day so we asked her when and what time will u send her she did not answer to that question and later the small conversation turned into argument,than we came to kno that my wife had issues with my other family members and thus like every time in the past she started giving such reasons,we went upstairs at her home i parked my car,later the conversation which took place downstairs heated up more and again my wife started pointing to my family members,so we asked her why are you talking about this in here why u did not raised this issue when u were there,so no answer,this time the point which raised,that situation occured in my house in front of my cousins in the february,my parents (father,mother,grandmother,and younger brother)amongst these my father mother and grandmother were outstation to attend wedding,during that period one day my all cousins and we three planned to have a gettogether at our house all the preparations were day before we all were suppose to meet,by that time my wife had fallen ill and i was taking her to my family and i was making sure we go to dr place for regular checkups and she takes proper medication,on the day when we had planned to call all the cousins we had kept everything in the house and were suppose to bring dinner from outside on order,since morning i was in touch with her sister (my wifes sister) on the call and also whatsapp stating the condition of her,i told my wife in the day advance that kindly stop your parents not to come home on the day of gettogether,i dont kno that my wife comunicated to her family members or not about not to call them home during our gettogether time, i got a call my father in law that evening when we all cousin had already gethered in the house and asking very politly and sweetly about her daughters condition,i gave him all the possible answer in the very same manner,he aslo asked to come at our house i said pls dont come now pls come tomorrow as we all cousins are here and we are enjoying,(reason for my refusal was very simple my inlaws are not aware that i booze and that moment we all cousins were having booze,to that respect intact of mine along with my inlaws i refused them to come home that night),i also said over the call to my father in law to come next day whenever they feel to come but the call which me and my father in law were having was taken over by my sister in law and she started talking wrong and in furious manner,later they hung up the call saying that we are coming there at my place,i called them again and requested pls dont come but still dey were forcing to come,so even i said told them i will not open the house door,and the call got disconnected,by this time of call duration my wife went to sleep and she was feeling sleepy due to the medicines,and i told to my younger brother about this call and the conversation which i had with my sister and father in laws,he said to me let them come home but i still refused to even my brothers propsal i dont want to insult with what all we are doing these does not look good,so mean time my wife woke up and i said pls call her family and tell them not to come here during our get together sessions they are more welcome next day whenever they want,after some time my wife started and the atmosphere got worse in my house me and my brother were pissed by the conversation between my wife she also was not ready to look at the scenario which was already created which we had planned for the get together but refusing her family created more haywire kind of situation in that moment every body was upset,my cousins and all the people involved at that time, so now i come to the present day where my wife raised the point about my brother,due to these she refuses to come home. these the latest situation where these time my brother was targeted by my wife and in the past including me all my family members were been targeted, thus i wish to seek divorce so kindly help me and guide me what can be done in very simple manner,i dont want to fight as i have not taken any dowry or demanded anything as such,i m ready to give away what ever my inlaws have given to me and in the very same manner i wish to take back what ever we have given to my wife.' she is not staying with me since the day i had sent her to her maiden house to take care of her mother. in future such might occur or might not occur i dont kno but i would like to keep safety and security against such obligations.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register