Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ketan (SE)     12 January 2014

How to get divorce?

Hello,

Marriage happen on  6 May 2012. My wife left home on 13 July 2012 by making some drama. (admitted in hospitel). After that her parent or she not made any call. We have done one meeting from our side. but nothing from there side. She had written 10 Pages letters about me. All wrong thing that I haven't do. She stay with me for hardly 15 days because I am doing job in other city and only on saturday, sunday I came to home. She had written in letter that  I torcher her,I raped her,I am in bad character, I mentally tourcher her. etc....., She also written down that i (wife) have taken many piils (means try to make sucide). That is our good luck that nothing happen to her . She is admitted in hospitel from job location.I am 300km away from my city at that time. She has also mention in letter that if her father send him to mee she will do sucide.

Now they are not ready for divorce but me and my family afraid that may be she came to our home and make sucide. I want to take divorce from her. Right now My father have a land whose value aprrox 1.5 carod, one home on my name right now I am paying installment for it. One brother and sisterI have. sister is married. I am B.E Computer and doing job in MNC. I am earning 35,000 and She is doing job in Engineering colg. She is earning 36,000 on bank record but institute take 18,000 back as it is private engineering college.She is also done B.E Computer and Now doing M.E.

Can you tell me how I can take divorce and How much I have to pay ?  No child. she is stay with me for 15 days, and from 1 and half year we are not in touch.

Our marriage is not register as per Hindu act. It was arrange marriage.

Please guide me.

Learning

3 Replies

ketan (SE)     12 January 2014

Also Suggest me good divorce lawyer in Surat Gujarat Location. Her parent are not ready to divorce. and want to sit idealy for a long years,

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     12 January 2014

Try to find out what went wrong if all her allegations are false as you say bcoz you only know the truth. Try to introspect and see if the marriage can be saved with the help of some good mediators who can break the ice.  For divorce you need to have legal grounds.  If divorce is the final decision, then contact some good local lawyer with all the facts in details. 

ketan (SE)     13 January 2014

Hello Archana,

Thanks for your response.

The Problem is she do not want to live with me. But her parents want that. We afraid she may be do sucide attempt again if we take her. from past one and half year they sit ideal because of this. We know once we take her home and if she do something with her life then there is no hope for us.

Can you suggest me good lawyer?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register