LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

balaji   25 March 2015

How to get contested divorce


my marriage is not consummated properly.she denies s*x most of time .in the past 1 year we had s** for 3-4 times only.always she is not ready to have..

i applied for contested divorce.

if she is not ready to give what to proceed next ..also how much time will take.


 2 Replies

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     25 March 2015

If this is the only problem then i will suggest you don't waste your time and money on court cases, make an amicable solution with her and visit to the marriage counsellor, also can visit to a psychiatrist and find out the middle way, gradually everything will be o.k.,

saravanan s (legal advisor)     25 March 2015

agreeing with laxmi kant joshi sir.if you still want to get divorce convince your wife for mcd

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query