Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manjunatha k s (chief manager)     30 January 2011

how to get certified copy extract of allotment letter ?

Dear Sir,

I have purchased a 30'x40' bangalore development authority(BDA) plot in 1993 from Shri Narayanappa who has been allotted this site as compensation from BDA after BDA has acquired agriculture land from him.During registration in 1993,  original sale deed given by BDA in the name of Shri Narayanappa was also given to me.I have taken loan for house construction in 1996 thro GICHF and subsequently for Ist floor construction  thro SBI,B'lore. Now I intend to constuct 2nd Floor for which I had applied for home loan thro SBI, H SR  L/O .Now  on processing my home loan application, legal cell is asking me to produce alottment letter issued by BDA to Shri Narayanappa in 1990 which I DO NOT  HAVE. I do not have his address also.

How to get the extract of this alottment letter issued in 1990 by BDA from BDA ? Is this required by legal cell to recommend my case to SBI for loan sanction ? Can they relax this requirement as I am the legal owner of the site AND Staying in the house built on the plot since 1997.

Please respond to me thro return  email on mnathks@gmail.com

Thanks

from

k s manjunatha

Learning

1 Replies

JT Rajasuriya, Chennai (Advocate 98410 53790)     30 January 2011

If you're finding it difficult kindly engage a liaison agent to get matter sorted out.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register