Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


How to get a ration card

 Post retirement from Army I have permanently settled in this part of country in RR Distt, AP. Own a flatduly registered , got my voter's ID as well. But yet to get our ration cards. During last visit to the concerned office I was told the job has been outsourced to private agencies , they will come as per the schedule , take the photographs, help filling up the forms in situ and then the govt will issue ration cards to the new settlers. But none came and I was also not very worried as life was smooth without ration card as well. Not now. My youngest daughter has joined one of the reputed junior college afetr completing her education upto Class X in one of the Central School at Secunderabad. Process of registering her name in the State Board of education is over but the college authority won't hand over the document till ration card in respect to my daughter is produced . She is still a minor and does not have Voter's ID either. Pl advice how to mitigate this very special problem?


 2 Replies

Democratic Indian (n/a)     05 September 2011

You may get a postal identity card for her. It will act as both proof of identity and residence. For details please refer


mandal ji

i think u should take the help of RTI

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query