Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj (Office Assistant)     06 June 2012

How to get 498a case quash...

Hi,

My name is Pankaj, i have filed a divorce case on 06/01/2010 under hindu marriage act 1955 u/s. 13 ground of Cruelty and Desertion. After reciving a notice from family court; opposite party filed a complaint against me and my family members (me and my parents who is 75+ yrs old and my brothers and Bhabhi todal 07 member including me) in local police station under 498a for Harrasment, police on 22nd of February 2010, police did its genuine investigation from my village and their village and send report to court. In police Diary investigation officer (DSP) found case as false and written a report as all 07 accused are innocent. Then in the month of August 2010 opposite party protested the case in SDM court against police diary and they got cognizance and case process again were in force from SDM Court in lieu of that cognizance we filed the Anticipetory Bail in District and got bail for six person Excluding me in the Month of December 2010. Simultaneous, the family court case were in full force and proceeding; in the Month of July 2011 the case got converted in to Scction 13B on 06th July 2011 (Court finalized a some of amount Rs. 350000/- as Permanent Alimony) and setteled the case and I got decree of divorce under 13B on 20th January 2012 district family court Bihar.  I got Anticipetory Bail from District Court on 23rd January 2012 and same were confirmed from SDM Court on 03rd February 2012. NOW; my question is opposite party got money (Rs. 350000.00) from Family court in the month of February 2012 and they are not coming for witnessing and quasing the 498a case in SDM Court (they are asking for the money Rs. 100000 for witenessing in this case; I am not in the condition to pay this much amount at any cost) Now its 03rd date of case is coming on 15th June 2012. WHAT Should i do now to quash the CASE. PLEASE HELP ME....

Learning

5 Replies

A.V.Pattanashetti. (Advocate)     06 June 2012

It is better get settled on compromise basis because court may not grant your relief. 09448035651 

Pankaj (Office Assistant)     06 June 2012

Dear Ashish Sir,

She is not ready; wife is not coming for witnessing and quasing the 498a case in SDM Court (they are asking for the money Rs. 100000 for witenessing in this case; I am not in the condition to pay this much amount at any cost) Now its 03rd date of case is coming on 15th June 2012. What should i do? i am able to understand the real picture... Please elaborate.. It is great to hear from you.. Thanking you in advance for all your time and Help.  

Pankaj (Office Assistant)     20 June 2012

Please advise.. help me to come out of it

Pankaj (Office Assistant)     20 June 2012

Originally posted by :Pankaj
"
Please advise.. help me to come out of it
"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register