How to form a residents welfare association RWA

Hello alk My name is Vineet and i am from Odisha. I live in an apartment building which i bought 3 years ago. Till now the builder is not handing over the society and even reluctant to give accounts of the society fees he has taken from us since last three years. Our apartment has 3 blocks, 2 are completed and one incomplete since the beginning. He has almost sold 90 % of the flats from those two completed blocks. He didn't even gave us the OCs till now. His staff are misbehaving with us despite the fact that their salaries are going from our society fees. I just wanted to know that can we the owners ourselves form and register the society and give him a notice to hand over all books and accounts.? If yes what is the right procedure to do this. Your guidance will help us a lot. Thank you

The best recourse would be to engage and retain a very able Senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in society/civil matters and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/ revenue codes… and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..and show the case related docs, inputs etc etc for a considered opinion..on all situations that you are facing……




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x