LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suhas Walse   14 April 2022

How to file Writ Pitition in High Court

I needed justice against some of the top extremely rich and powerfully lobbied persons who had said threatening me they can buy law and police. So I had complained to each and every appropriate authorities but no cognizance was taken police said there is no penal code exist against extremely rich this happened in 1989 but I kept follow up no one took cognizance so I went to high court to file w.p. they directed me with letter to file civil suit through dlsa who singled me out and turned a blind eye. The advocates given to me did not even issue a legal notice while I was pauper every one showed me an exit gate and shared hands with opponents I complained to CM rajyapal PM CP, IGP, etc etc etc.my every effort was ineffective. Is our system so dumb? I still need justice is it possible? after 34 years without being able to file any FIR, any case civil or criminal and without any cognizance by all concerned appropriate authorities ? or is it outdated completely?

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 April 2022

How to file a writ petition?

To file a writ petition in either of the courts, a specific procedure needs to be followed:

Firstly, the aggrieved party has to approach a particular organization with necessary documents like identity proof, residential proof, photographs etc. 

Then there is the drafting of the petition with help of a lawyer. The draft includes the name and address of the aggrieved party along with the facts that lead to the violation of his/her fundamental rights.

After this process, the draft of the petition is sent to the court.

Then the date of hearing will be set and on this date the court accepts the petition and generates a notice to the other party. After this, a date is given to assure the presence of both the parties.

Finally, after hearing both the parties, the court gives judgement and grants relief accordingly.

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     14 April 2022

Do you have tangible and verifiable evidence to prove your allegations? From your statement it appears that you don't have any evidence in support of your allegations. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 April 2022

The  posting contains no material or actionable facts. Please post facts devoid of subjective opinions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register