Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit (Student)     01 April 2012

How to file consumer case against niit institute?

Hello Expert! Good Morning.

Myself Rohit kumar actually i had joined NIIT in september 2011 with my one friend. Please Read the following carefully because i am very much frustrated and i want any solutions.

When i went to NIIT i was interested to join in CJVT course and fee was 17000 but At the time of joining the conceller told me to join DJVT which fee was 32000. I told no i can't effort this much money because i'm a student then she said if you will join in DJVT you will get part time job and NRI 5000 per month along with the course and more job assistent and many  more facility like this so that money you can pay as fee installment. then i thought ok and with me my friend also joined in DJVT course. So actully the course duration was 3 months after my joining the course started after 1 month and they forced me to pay another installment and when i told him about part time job they started to give time and again 1 month over and they told me pay next installment but i was not in position to pay another fee so they told me that either pay th fee other wise you will not be allow to continue classes. Regarding this i contact the NIIT head but they also started to give me time daily they told me to come tomorrow i will give you solution but neither me nor my friend got solution and finally they forced us to left the institute.

So Please Expert i paid NRI 20,000 and i want my money back i have not attented more than 10 classes Please give me any good suggestion Please.

Thanks And Regards.

Rohit kumar.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 April 2012

Is this establishment a agent or Franchisee or Direct Centre of NIIT.

One should always record such transactions (audio/visual). Even now you may try and record, and build evidence otherwise the promoters and staff shall simply decline.

You and your friend be witness to each other. Narrate all representations ( in person/by email/phone and mention date , name address of the concerned person) in writing under acknowledgment by name to this Counselor and Head and demand solution/ relief ( as desired by you) say in next 2 days and if you do not hear send a notice ( which you can also send) mentioning if relief  (as desired by you) is not supplied to you in next say 7 days you shall be constrained to go public with your complaint, and approach institutions of print and electronic media, police, courts of law, Govt. regulator, Ministry, ministers, NGO’s, social and public forums etc at their cost and consequences, and you shall collect the charges of seeking all charges for legal advice, and legal actions, you may have to take.

In the meantime you may show the prospectus, fee receipts, enrollment forms, agreement etc to a lawyer experienced in handling consumer forum cases, give inputs and seek advice in person.

The following help groups have resolved many such cases.

complaint@network18online.com

pehredar@moneycontrol.com

pehredar@network18online.com

https://www.facebook.com/Pehredar

The aggrieved citizens have also been seen approaching https://www.mouthshut.com/

To spell their grievances.

NIIT Limited (-----)     02 April 2012

Dear Rohit,

We would like to review the issues shared by you.

Please let us know your Centre name, Student id, mobile# at our official mail id : cgrsho@niit.com

Assuring you of our best services.

Regards,

For NIIT Limited

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 April 2012

@ Rohit,

It shall be appropriate to first record the transactions ( audio/visual) and complete your record for future than to act in haste. You shall require eveidence for future.

You may update the developments in this thread initiated by you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register