Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit (Student)     23 May 2012

How to file consumer case against college?

Hi Expert,

I am Rohit Final Year MCA student of T.JOHN College Bangalore. I am in a problem and i need your help. Actually due to some family problem i was not able to pay my final year fee on their given deadline and now my registration form fill up is going on so they are telling to pay Rs. 8500 fine. In my class approx all the student has not pay the fees on time because in final semester there is no class only we have to do the project from outside and College promise us that they will provide project to all the student but they did not provide project to any of the student now they are not allowing us to fill the registration form and they are forcing us to pay the fine. We want to file a consumer case against the college so please guide us. Thanks. Rohit Kumar

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 May 2012

All of you may join hands and jointly may submit your representation to the principle, dean, and President of the managing committee. You may escalate to VC and report to UGC. Something shall happen. You may also escalate thru student union. The college may waive off the fine but you may have to pay the fee. All of you can approach a competent and experienced lawyer at your location and proceed under expert advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register