how to file complaint a police when they file wrong fir

The police filled fir against me in wrong The complaint is my cows ate their rice only that person give complaint against me but the police filled fir under section 506 (ii) non bailable i know that section is criminal intimation with weapon but its fully false the police get bribe that person and filed complaint against me and then they arrested me and putted in the jail then i will get bail after one week now that case in the court so how to complaint aginst  the police how to dismiss this case in initial stage 


so your question is how to dismiss the false charges ? just file a quash petition.


if you have complian against police, do so with their departmental head.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x