LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pilix   06 July 2016

How to ensure court notice should be served at any cost

My judge has admitted the case of my petition for dissolution of marriage on grounds of non consummation of marriage and given case number today.

Girl has not taken two of lawyer notices saying girl not available in her home. This time I want at any cost this court notice to be served . This is in andhra pradesh, case filed in districkt level court and notice to be server in a village of other district.

Please let me all the options I have to serve notice to her without fail , what are the services available to me?

Learning

4 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     06 July 2016

NO reply to anomous query.

Pilix   06 July 2016

what do you mean by anonymous query?

498aNvrTkHerBk   07 July 2016

Hi Pilix, did you file for annulment/voidable marriage (which needs to be filed within one year) or divorce on ground of non consummation (divorce can be filed only after one year) ? Also how long did you stay together with wife after marriage ? Also did she file any MC Crpc 125? Thanks

Pilix   10 July 2016

Hi Sir,

I have filed annulment after 8 months of marriage baes on non consummation of marriage.

I have stayed with girl only two days after marriage in her home third day she came to my home and stayed only for few hours. We never started domestic life. I came to know she married only on instigation of her parents and nver interested to start marital life.

She didnot filed any type of cases. Already court notice has been sent.. I am sure they are not redy to take and will say girl not in town... Please let me know what all the precuations I can take to get rid of any criminal cases from her and to ensure court notice served to her?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register