LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun Kumar Das (Trading)     20 August 2016

How to ensure a sexual video is not leaked

My wife had a consensual, adulterous s*xual encounter with someone sometime ago. Mental pressure over time was applied by the person and my wife succumbed in weakness, which was completely her fault. The incident was recorded with my wife's knowledge and the person has sent her a video of the same, perhaps with the intent of blackmailing her.

My first priority is to ensure the video is never released, and then to take action against this man. My personal issues with my wife will be handled thereafter.

Please advise the best way in our Indian scenario to ensure the video is never released, and what action should be taken against this man.

Learning

2 Replies

Arun Kumar Das (Trading)     20 August 2016

A clarification : By "our Indian scenario", I meant the typical way the police and the judicial system work.

Wilson Mathew   20 August 2016

You have to roll up your sleeves and convince your wife to make a police complaint against the person who is threatening your wife. Consult a good lawyer before you take any steps as you and your wife may be ridiculed for it, I wish you will stand up for your wife and protect her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More