Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

How to deal the misbehavior of police



I would like to know that many times I have seen that the police in our country does not behave properly be it any situation or in many situations. So, if a police man nomatter of whatever rank, abuses me or someone I know or if he tries to beat someone misusing his power then what appropriate action one can take agains such police behavior.


If someone is criminal or guilty then they can take action as per law but abusing and beating without any reason is again a crime, this is what I can sense being a layman person.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x