LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jagan Verma (Engineer)     19 August 2014

How to counter maintenance case..suggestions pls

My wife has filed 498a,Maintenance & DV cases on me & my family.We have no children.Mediation at women cell failed.They are demanding huge amount which we are unable to bear.I will not file RCR which itself is a time bomb.Maintenance Case (MC) is filed last month.I need to file counter to MC next week

1.Currently I'm jobless & not in a position to do job due to my severe ill-health 

2. I'm not having any income & depending upon my parents even for my medical treatment.

3. My wife has studied MBA & healthy but she is not working.She has some substanital properties on her name.In her MC petition it is mentioned that there is no income from her properties...but I know she gets it in the form of rent.Her parents are well settled.

4. My wife has made several false allegations that I'm getting 80k as rent from shopping complex, 2 lakhs per month in real estate business,getting 1lakh by doing money lending business!!! ALL THESE  ALLEGATIONS ARE TRASH.Now in the court, who has to prove this...my wife or myself?

5. The girl & their family members have started bad propaganda about my family.It's hurting our reputation.

6. She is asking for house hold rights of our home (my parents being owners), share in properties of my parents etc.How can she ask for rights where even I'm not having any right on those properties??

I'm very much confused.Any help will be highly appreciated.

Rocky/Shoney : Waiting for your inputs

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register