How to correct father name in SSC

Respected sir My Name is Mohammad Avez Ahmed. My problem is In my ssc memo My father name is RIYAZ PASHS but actually It is MOHAMMAD PASHA. I want apply for passport,My father name is in his id proofs also Mohammad Padha.I don't know The name change process in ssc memo Could you please explain me the name change process in ssc memo.I have completed my ssc in 2004.Please Let me know correct process. Regards, Mohammad Avez Ahmed

M.A. Ahmed ji u need to do affidavit for it before the competant authority. Also publish it in governmetn gazette and keep copy of it along with you. The same shall be published in local news paper.

If u appreciate my answer then will u give THANK on my profile.?


Thank you sir. Sir,I have one doubt.Sir is it gazette copy is enough? for any process like government job or applying passport if any etc., or correction of the father name in SSC is compulsary ?.Please clear my doubt. Thanking you again.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x