LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

how to convert to hinduism

i born to Muslim dad and Hindu mom. But when i was 6 i lost my mom and dad took us to him house. I never brought up as Muslim, but i believed in Hinduism. As per record i am Muslim. Now, i married to a hindu boy in temple. We like to register our marriage as per Hindu act. I need to convert or else i can choose hindu as my mother was? No objection from my dad family. Please help me.

Learning

5 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     09 February 2011

@ Author,

Solutions do exists in law;

Starter:
No single, universally acceptable procedure ever exists for getting converted to Hinduism – this is the basic truth. Why? Hinduism, in absolute reality,

Sense and sensibility comment:

I was hoping you would have asked ten ways to convert a Hindu wherein I could have given you some shocking insight in to a Christian missionarys agenda in India 9what is new here as in a worldwide news!)

Revelation from Book of
India v.2.11:

If the purpose of conversion from whatever religion you presently are painfully in disagreement is for Marriage then take your ladala to a Arya Samaj Mandir Admin. Office and fill up their Form and they will perform a vedic purification ceremony Called “Shuddhi Karma and also solaminize both of your marriage under Arya Samaj traditions which is offshoot of one of the sects of Hinduism and was basically formed to bring back all those unfortunate Hindus converts to manifold Hinduism when the invaders to India from time memorial started the tyranny of converting Hindus into their religion (read Indian history) and as per current form of Family Law both of you will be governed by Hindu Marriage Laws after conversion and with Arya Samaj Marriage. So now what is the big deal you will pop as in Mintos fresh !

All the best for your forthcoming marriage (if that was the purpose to post this Q&A under Family Law Forum postings)

[ooooops I now recollect your main Q. - I mean to say in above that your  are suggested to a simple Arya Saamaj Marriage with close family and friends in attendance and the Authorities will give you a Registration Certificate with signature / stamp / photos of bride-groom and witness signatures) which later you can get Registered in area Jurisdiction Court]

2 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 February 2011

contact arya samaj mandir or any arya samaji.

they  convert into hinduism from other religion.

however for a happy marriage, religion not a big factor.

(Guest)

On October 23rd 2010 we got married in ayyappa temple. But still not registered. By Feb last week planning to register. Even if i convert now can i register as per Hindu marriage act.

My parents-in-law are more traditional and concern about their religious faith. I don't want to hurt them. So i want to be Hindu. And also i don't want to be a Muslim.

Vijay (Asst. Manager)     16 February 2011

Hi all

I do not want to divorce my wife keeping my little son's future in mind, but also do not want to live with my wife due to her cruelty. I have already filed a divorce petition.

Just wanted to know if the maintenance petitiion can only processed legally thru court without divorce application? I cannot take risk by mutual understanding for maintenance with her. Can this be legally considered to stay seperately and give maintenance ? Appreciate quick solution !! thanks.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     16 February 2011

remarry him after converting to hinduism or register ur marriage under special marriage act to make it valid.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register