LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh Kumar (NA)     18 December 2016

How to complaint against the magistrate in the trial court

How someone can report about the act of a magistrate, who's personal behaviour and action performed have suspicious form of corruption? There is surity that he won't able to justify his instance in the matter? He is forcing the party to compromise and threatening about the arrest order?  

The passed order has some intentional basic errors? even having proof of salary of woman, he did not reduce the maintenance at all. The grounds stated in the judgement does not exist in records. He is constantly forcing the party to give more and more amount even the party has declared his maximum limit. 

How and where to complaint against him ? so that his act can be cross checked and verify about his personal interest in to the matter? 


 2 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     18 December 2016

You cannot complain against magistrate without concrete evidence as judicial officers enjoy constitutional immunity. But you can file transfer petition in court of Dist judge.

1 Like

Suresh Kumar (NA)     19 December 2016

That means "with concrete evidence" it can be done. where and how, because what is writing in the judgment does not exist in the records.

Transfer application can also be applied in the same court? 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query