Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ruchika Anand (HR)     20 May 2013

How to complaint against court and delays in case

Hi friends,

Please guide me...my case is getting delayed due to courts lazy procedures the proceeding that has to happen last year is not done till now.every time i go to attend the dates i am given a next date.

I keep hearing that there are lot of cases pending and i am not the only one but does that justifies me to spend my whole life on one issue..If court will not solve the cases it is obvious the crime will increase day by day and cases will pile up...Is it our fault..some times there are elections , judge gets transfer , delays in proceedings , red tapism , some are hungry for money so they delay ....this is a reasom why people are not scared to get murdered but scared to attend court dates.

After facing a fraud in marriage and undergoing pain , agony and frustration of life...i am fighting for justice...rather our judicial system should comfort and not ruin an individual hope or fighting spirit.

There are 1000's of people unemployed why dont they give good salaries and build new courts and employee people. I dont buy this thought "there is not only your case lakhs of cases are pending". 

Why our judicial system dont understant that there are certain issues on which the whole life of a person depends. And one cannot lead a normal life unless an issue gets resolved by law and culprits are punish.

Kindly provide me the site / number where i can contact regarding my case and complain against the delay in procedures.

Regards,

Ruchika

Learning

2 Replies

K N Khan (advocate)     20 May 2013

Agree with you.....but what s your case is.? Which court? Generally it does nt turns up before board, unless fully served notice to other parties, matter may be taken on urgency basis for which application has to file...please discuss ur complete cases and the stage of it...so we could help and guide you....regards

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     21 May 2013

file writ in HC

apply for 21 b

i got relief in just 16 months.

dont loose heart. Only crying baby gets milk. so cryyyyyy

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Speedy-trial-21-b-research-56620.asp#.UZpyTaLTz2s

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register