LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul   29 May 2018

HOW TO CLAIM JUSTICE?????

I just want to know that i heard one statement 100 times from my mom,teachers, lawyers, honourable judges and from many more that JHOOT CHHAHE KITNA BHI BADA KYUN NA HO PAR JHOOT KO JHOOT SAABIT KARNE KE LIYE EK SUCH KAAFI HOTA HAI. IS IT CORRECT? A man who is employee of PNB bank Claims to purchase a property...., Defendant in the case deny sale of his property Defendant claims that he needed some money for that he went to PNB near his office to talk about loan against property. As he entered in bank he met plaintiff. Plaintiff was already known to him so he discuss about loan procedure. Plaintiff himself gave defendant quick loan of 10 lac rs cash on interest. And in return plaintiff took blank signed cheque and 4/5 signature on blank paper including 10 rs stamp paper. defendant was not experienced guy, age of defendant was 26 yr. and he lost his father at the age of 17. As defendant was in desperation of money so he couldn�t doubt plaintiff intention. Now plaintiff claiming property through court. What all plaintiff have is. A) unregistered agreement to sell, b)receipt of 50 lac rupees, c) 2 witnesses. I don�t want anyone to take anybody�s side. I just want to know if plaintiff is lying, so how can defendant prove this wrong. Please reply, I would be great full to you.

Learning

6 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     29 May 2018

Please ask 26 year defendant to cal me at 9456777600, would like to hear original version from him.

Please ask 26 year defendant to cal me at 9456777600, would like to hear original version from him.

Rahul   29 May 2018

Deepak ji thanks a lot for your views. God bless you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 May 2018

Isn’t IT that the query has been discussed in threads!

The relief is from courts f law.

You have heard it rightly; Court are Parens Patriae ( Parent to the Nation)

If facts, merits are on your side eventually you will succeed.

Rest the skills of your counsel also matter

Hardeep (Business)     31 May 2018

The court, citing legal provisions, had held that the contract for sale of immovable property in Uttar Pradesh had to be a registered document and an unregistered agreement of sell of immovable property was inadmissible as evidence.

rest find yourself !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register