How to apply to exams after name change in india ( andhra)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have changed my name legally in the state of andhra pradesh and published the matter in local newspapers , and in the state gazette and also made affidavits , iam a XII student and i have the old name in the Xth certificates and also in the other certificates , after this name change , with which name should i apply to the entrance exams like comedk , eamcet , manipal ,kle etc. I have contacted few colleges and they say that i should use my old name as in Xth certificate for applying , but then what is the use for the process with which i changed my name , i am confused please help.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Use your new name and submit the gazette certified copy along with other copies.


sir but the college representatives are saying to appl with the name in Xth mark sheet what should i do , and if i apply with the the old name can i change it at the time of admission.


The government gazette copy will be sufficient to establish your changed name, you can explain them in writing attaching the copy of the  gazette publication, let them give a reply, shall take appropriate action as per law then.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x