Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How much time a divorce process will take

Page no : 2

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     24 April 2012

They file application for maintenance under section 125 cr.pc. parallel to it they file 498A.  What does it mean?  It means husband lose the job by spending time in jail, but somehow earn income to give maintenance to the wife who so lovingly sent him to jail.  Does anyone ask any woman if your husband goes to jail consequent to 498A how he will pay money under section 125 oif cr.pc?  Why ask women boss?  The lawmakers should ensure that Maintenance claim under 125 cr.pc. do not run parallel to 498A.  No light anywhere.  Very sorry.

(Guest)

Dear Rajesh

First you have to reply in divorce case.

On which basic her Sec.9 Petition dismissed ? disclose it. Its essential fact. all case depend on it.

Can you asked befor in court in written  that you are ready to come back your wife.

If you proved that you have made all possibilities to save your metromonial life but not get success.

Than court may passed order for divorce at once- no need to time of six month.

s.k ganguly (manager)     15 May 2012

Hi, my wife want to  divorce  from me..she  told me  if  i not sing the  mutual divorce paper she file  the  divorce  case  against  me...for  her  study  last  8 month she live at her parents home...I loved her very much...I can not want to gave her divore... if she file the divorce case  , then  i want to longer this  case...as longer as possible. how can i do ? what can i do at this  present scenarios.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register