Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samar Shill   07 April 2018

How many days it takes to transfer property

Dear Sir,

Please tell me how many days it takes to transfer property from my father who is expired 11 years ago to me and my brother ?

I have submitted all my documents to the lawyer and lekhpal but he is taking so much time to transfer it and giving silly excuses every time.

So please guide me what to do in this ? Should i give complaint against lekhpal if yes then where and whom to give complaint ?

Learning

5 Replies

Samar Shill   08 April 2018

The land is in my native place (Uttar Pradesh) and i am living in mumbai since my birth.

That's why we hire lawyer to transfer name so that i can sell it, but he is taking so much time.

So kindly give me advice whether i should change lawyer or it takes this much time only ?

Samar Shill   09 April 2018

From where i can get legal heir certificate, Revenue tax receipt (c) Indemnity bond/Affidavit, Information & Inquiry (Sec. 46) 5) Summon (to receive claims/objection) u/s 132 or 133 by Tahsildar (Sec. 193) 6) Hearing, objection or no objection etc. 7) Recovery of fine or satisfaction (Sec. 208). Please guide me in details.

For this purpose only we hire a lawyer and gave all the documents to him to process it with lekhpal.

There is no role of lekhpal in this ?

Samar Shill   09 April 2018

Where and whom to give complaint against lekhpal ?

My lekhpal is not ready to do my job and giving stupid excuses.

He may ask for bribe but not sure..

Samar Shill   10 April 2018

No expert available here or what ?

Samar Shill   11 April 2018

I am a legal heir.

I want to sell that land as no one is there to take care of that land.

Any website for giving complaint ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register