Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Milind (dealer )     27 July 2013

How do we transfer ownership of the will

Respected Sir/Ma'm,

My father had a property will on his name dated on August 8, 1986, it isnt registered since then at local registrar office , my father has been passed away on January 2012, and so that testator, we are 1 brother ,2 sister and our mother, now i want to transfer ownership of the will on my mother's name.

When we asked same question to nearby patwari he replied that all we need to do is -- write an application to tehsildar and given all detail with attached document 1) will xerox 2) father's death certificate 3) ration card and then after your case will be forwarded to civil court and you will know further steps one you will be on that situation.

when i cheked property tax, which is not being paid since 1986, the property is on the name of testator however in the will testator clearly written that after him death property will be trasfer on my father's name but it is not yet done at property tax department.

Please give me suggestion and steps and documents which would be required for transferring ownership of the will on my mothers name .

Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register