Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How do i avoid getting bullied at workplace?

I am a govt. teacher from Delhi.

I have been bit reserved all my life.

Wherever I go,people try to bully me or pass nasty comments.If I ignore,they get more aggressive.If I reply back,they trouble me more.

Then they will complain to the boss about me,by exaggerating facts.The boss will also not give me even 1 chance to show their real picture,but will go on lecturing me to behave well !

All my frenz who know that these people were misbehaving with me will act diplomatically with them and therefore don't support me.Because they do not wish to starin their relations with them.

So I am alone and have to struggle really hard in interpersonal relations.This has been my story always.

My so-called friends tell me,I am bullied since I am reserved.Now is that such a big drawback?Doesn;'t a reserved person have the right to live respectfully?Is he not a human?

I have seen so many reserved people around me,but I never see them facing any harassment.

So how do I reply back to such people,so that they stop misbehaving,and at the same time,my job remains retained and my boss also understands me?

Please give me practical tips...

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register