how come i not get call of custody

Sir my name is bharath
And before 3 months department has put me a 399/402
But I'm still upconding
But I'm really doesn't done anything
But I was forcefully taken with some my frnds
For this reason they put me a case with them
What I do now?!
Deputy Manager

If your department has lodged the FIR, then probably the concerned police be for look out to arrest you. But since you are hiding somewhere else, so police may procure arrest warrant and if still not surrender before the police or court, then 82, 83, Cr PC proceedings is likely the alternative.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x