LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guru Prasad   04 October 2018

How can i replay to ceaveter.

oppastion send me a ceavet to me but I not replay in 90 days . now I
have to give repaly in which way I can proceed

 2 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     04 October 2018

No reply for caveat required, it's just for your information that if you proceed for appeal or revision in higher court against the impunged order of the subordinate court, you will have to give copy of the same to the other party before filling appeal or revision in the higher court.

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     04 October 2018

No need to file reply to caveat.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query