Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Juned A Harrased (Learner)     19 November 2014

How can i prove adult wife in dv case

Respected Counsel of Lawyers club

My wife has filled DV. Make false allegation.  She is adulterous I had her recording that  confessing  that she has boyfriend. She used to call him. How can get her call record from telephone service providers I knows only his mobile number not even company. Whether it is necessary to trnascriptt  call record and genuiness.. Aurangabad is near to me. Where I get voice transcripttion and Forensic Lab to certify  that is not tampered.

I also want to know Judgement where adulterous wife cannot be claim for maintenance. because She demanded Talak from me to marry her boy friend but not succeed. She also denied to s*xual Relation and cruel. Please sir Help me I am very worrying.  and loose to confidence to live. Making false affidavit can be counter case.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 November 2014

1. Adultery (anglicised from Latin adulterium) is extramarital s*x that is considered objectionable on social, religious, moral or legal grounds.Simply s*x talking is not comes under adultery in my opinion

Thanks sir my query about that I don't want to give maintence on ground adultery and 1986 muslim marriage dissloution act cant permit wives maintence after iddat period

Thanks sir my query about that I don't want to give maintence on ground adultery and 1986 muslim marriage dissloution act cant permit wives maintence after iddat period

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register