Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh   25 June 2022

Housing society not responding to query and complaint

Dear experts,

I stay rented in a housing complex in Chennai. The association of the complex is very rude and not responsive. Even the servants of the society shows the same attitude towards tenants. The association is not sharing the contact details of the members and we are unable to inform them about any grievances over phone. They are not opening the doors when we go in-person to tell about any grievances. There is no response to the registered post that we sent. They are also not sharing the bye laws of the association.

I called the registrar of housing societies (housing) at "REGISTRAR OF CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETIES (HOUSING), at Purasiwakkam, Chennai. to know the procedure to get the bye-laws of the society, but they say they don't maintain any such records and asked me to contact the association directly.

The name of the association will be like 'XXX Apartment owners association'. I'm unable to figure out if its registered as Co-Operative Housing Society(CHS) or Apartment Owners Association (AAO).

Can you please help me know how to deal with this kind of association?.

Where can i make a complaint about the association?.

Where can i get the bye-laws of the association when the association is not responding to my queries?

Any help is whole heartedly appreciated as its kind of too head ache dealing with this kind of peoples.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query