LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manju kodnad   29 November 2016

House property related

my parents are no more. My father has a house, there is no will for this property and it is not ancestral property. he has 3 children. Now we want to share between all 3. what is the procudure now. we want property in all 3 names. is it possible? where to start with.

Learning

10 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 November 2016

It is believed that you are Hindu.

Confirm!

If Hindu: 

mother, widow,sons and ddughtrs have equql share.

It is simple claim of inheritance and death certificate,legal heir certificate are requisites  and may be submitted to authority under whose jurisdiction property falls.

1 Like

Check at your location: The legal heir certificate might be issued by Tehsildar subsequent to inquiry and report by revenue officials say; Kanungo, Patwaari.

1 Like

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     30 November 2016

Your father's self acquired property as he died intestate will devolve equally up on all calss 1 legal heirs  hismother, his widow, his daughter and son.So in your case  your father's selfacquired propety falls equally  upon you 3 children your paternal grand mother and your mother and each o fyou'd take  1share each. You need to further obtain Death certificate from District Rgistrar(Registrar of Births and Deaths and legal hirs certificate from local Tehsildar or SDM and  through proper revenueofficials in whose jurisdiction  the propety falls produce these certiifcatees and  you three childrebn's name will be mutated  in your favor..Would you give me your profile likes  in exxchange for  free legal advice from my end?

1 Like

manju kodnad   30 November 2016

yes, Hindu

Sir

Thanks for your guidence.

regards

Manju

Thanks 

I am great ful for your guidence..

Thanks 

I am great ful for your guidence..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 November 2016

Your query has been replied in case of Hindu.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 November 2016

You are welcome.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register