Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (HR)     09 August 2012

House problem

Hi , Please advice me on below querry ,

My Grandfathers property was shared by my dad and uncles  6 years back , my dad is the first one out of 5 children , so while sharing house my dad got first part and he bought second part and 3rd part from my uncles . in that 2nd one was staying from past 6 years in that house , even we didnt object him becoz he cant able to pay rent out side . all other uncles are staying out side . now we palnned to construct a house in my part and we asked him to vacate house but he refused and asked his part back to vacte house even we convences and written back his part back one month back . if we demolish the house 2nd (in a room )one looses the wall for his  room as it comes under my dads part , so he is threatning ,to built a wall for his part otherwise he is ready to go for legal . and ther is one more problem my 5th uncles as he is a younger (smaller) in all he got the last part of the house which contains steps and restrooms . now he is also stoping my house construction to pay money for his part which he needs to clean his drinage otherwise even he is ready to go for legel . MY dream is to construct house .. we have a clear regesterd agreement with all signatures ,

1) If my 5th uncle  go for any legel procees stating that the property ws not shared properly will it effect to my house construction .what is the solution

2) can we go for construcing without damage to my 2nd onces part ..how can i face it ..

Please advice.. and give a suggtion to face my uncles ... their main aim is to stop my house...

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 August 2012

Mr.Ravi,

Is there partision agreement or not ?

Ravi (HR)     09 August 2012

yes sir , while sharing property they mentioned in house regesterd aggrement  , Like from (direction )which side my dad is going to get the lnad and till how many sq yards  .thx

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register