Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (clert)     15 May 2016

House not vacating which was given for lease

Dear sir,

I would like to know the steps which can be taken legally to proceed
for the following problem.
My father is senior citizen and i am physically challenged.
My father has a property with 2 floor, we are staying in first floor.
We have given ground floor with 2 portions for lease in year 2008 for 3 years agreement
amount 280000/- to the first party and agreement made. After 3 years we request whether you would like to stay or not further, they requested to stay for 2 years by giving another 50000/- with agreement renewed. During this time another portion house was vacated where another party was staying and
this time the first party requested another portion also for 2 years. We accepted for the amount totally for 690000/- for the first floor. the duration was upto Oct 2012 - Oct 2014. The agreement was not made
with mutual trust but the above amount has given by them to us. Oct 2014 was over we also didnot ask them, they also didnot responded. When we requested to vacate the first floor in august 2015, they are not properly responding and telling we have not getting other houses for lease or rent and we will vacate within one week,month like that.It is now 10 months, they have not yet vacated. They does not have the new agreement and have only old agreement. I request you to all what steps can be taken legally to proceed.

Regards

kumar

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register