Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vineet Sapra (Advocate)     31 December 2009

HONEY BEE IN LEHAR SLICE

HELLO FRIENDS,

1)I PURCHASED A BOTTLE OF 300ML LEHAR SLICE FROM CANTEEN,BUT BEFORE OPENING IT I SAW A DEAD HONEYBEE INSIDE IT.SO PLZ LET ME SEND ME  THE DRAFTOF THE COMPLAINT TO BE FILED IN CONSUMER COURT .

2)ALSO TELL ME THAT WHETHER FIRSTLY I SHOULD GIVE A LEGAL NOTICE TO MFG.COMPANY. 

3)AND WHETHER THE CANTEEN OWNER,DISTRIBUTOR OF COMPANY SHOULD BE MADE PARTY ALONG WITH THE COMPANY

4)ALSO TELL ME SOME OF UR VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS SO THAT I CAN TEACH A LESSON TO THE COMPANY WHICH IS PLAYIN WITH OUR HEALTH & WILL SET AN EXAMPLE FOR ALL OTHER BEVERAGES & FOOD PROCESSING COMPANIES.  VINEETSAPRA@GMAIL.COM

Learning

2 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     31 December 2009

1)I PURCHASED A BOTTLE OF 300ML LEHAR SLICE FROM CANTEEN,BUT BEFORE OPENING IT I SAW A DEAD HONEYBEE INSIDE IT.

It mean That Slice is very sweet that even bees are so attracted that they manage to get into the bottle.

2)ALSO TELL ME THAT WHETHER FIRSTLY I SHOULD GIVE A LEGAL NOTICE TO MFG.COMPANY. 

Yes you must serve legal notice to both the Canteen owner and the manufacturer.

3)AND WHETHER THE CANTEEN OWNER,DISTRIBUTOR OF COMPANY SHOULD BE MADE PARTY ALONG WITH THE COMPANY

Already answered above.

(Guest)

Dear Veenet ji,

Yes. You can file in Consumer forum. You have to make Dealer, Manufacutrer as parties besides you can make food and bevarages quality control as a party also because they failed to look after quality of bevarages and issuing quality control certificates without any inspection.

You can not make canteen owner as a party. He is selling a sealed from the distributer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register