Upgrad LLM

home loan

dear sir,

I was working abroad when i brought a flat in cochin. 38,00,000 was the rate of the property 2 yrs back when i brought. 8 lakhs i paid to builder and 30 lakhs took loan from hdfc bank. i couldnt do the registeration as i was abroad. but hdfc passed the loan.

then in 2008 nov i lost my job and had to come to india during recession time. somehow paid the emi for some more months almost after purchase paid emi for 1 yr then couldnt pay as being in india was not able to pay the huge emi of 34 thousand. 

I didnt had much good job that i could pay such a big emi....i requested the bank to change the emi pattern from nri to indian rate but they said its not possible. Tried to sell it but due to recession nobody purchased it.

now as the recession is over many enquiries r coming but bank is creating problem they r asking us to register and give papers to bank but i have no money to register. i am asking time from bank but they r not giving me. mine was 3party . so bank is saying they will create case against me and builder.


need ur advice in ths / what bank will do in such case...what is the way i can be safe.



best way, you can send the notice what you aforesaid reason , if they are not accepting the your request then put up the case and paid to the court.


hi sir


thanks for ur reply...but couldnt understand......what should i pay to court.......


sir...bank said they wl put up a cheating case against me and builder . is it possible?do help me and tell what is the procedure ...what i should do next......


First, u registered a document.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x