Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karan   03 August 2018

hmop for divorce

Dear Sir,

1.I have applied for divorce petition on last year-2017 September month on cruelty grounds that she is not interested in joint family and abusing my parents.we were married for almost 6yrs.
2. I always wanted to live with my 2 yrs old daughter and wife but their family is not accepting me for various reasons like am a bipolar patient, no better income, my sisters are rude with her etc.
3. she left from my home on 31st July 2017 and until now they have denied me visiting my daughter for almost a year.
4. During Lok adhalat session I have informed judge that I want to live together with my wife though am a petitioner for divorce.
5. Judges asked me why you applied for divorce if you want to live together with your wife. I explained that since all the doors are shut and no possibility for a dialogue between my spouse and me, I approached the legal system and moreover my father in law told me that since the baby is a the girl baby i was denied to see my daughter. so I have approached my lawyer who directed me to apply for the divorce petition.
6. my wife lawyer is demanding for a interim maintainence for RS 25 k.
7. now the judgement on interim maintainence will happen on 6.9.2018.
8. At this juncture I lost my job 5 days back. searching for a job desperately.
9. with this present financial situation and not knowing on what counter action my wife lawyer will take...I have the following Questions.
a. please guide how to live together with my family.
b.shall I withdraw the divorce petition and what implication it may cause financially.
c. shall I apply for reunion of conjugal rights.
d. since my wife side is more focused on lumpsum money from my side as I have applied the divorce petition from my side. please guide me how to come out of it without paying any lumpsum as I don't have any property now.

Thanking you.

With Regards,

karan

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Excellent advice by Kamakshi gaaru as ever. You may folow that advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register