LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay Bhatt (commercial executive)     27 November 2016

Hindu succession act

My maternal grandfather died inestate my stepgrandmother and her son got their names enrolled in the agricultural land records for 72 acres of land. My mother and I was not aware of this. what is the procedure to get my share of the land.


 2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 November 2016

The succession opens on date of death.

The property is self acquired or ancestral?

What is the date/month/year of death?

The land is urban/rural/agricultural?

The land is in which state?




Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 November 2016

Obtain death certificate, legal heir affidavit/certificate as applicable at your location and get the name of ClassI legal heirs i.e.; Mother, wife (legally wedded), sons and daughters entered in mutation record.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads