LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Highly abusive bad words-length talk by fil, spouse which ipc suits and what action can be taken to punish the crime


i got married and filed divorce soon within a year. no child. misunderstanding arose and spouse focussed on my money assets and filed false dowry case against me. now she is not signing divorce in court.expecting huge finance demand from my family seems. so he talked badly and one of my mediator recorded her father abusive audio file. because of being caught she arranging some rowdies in my area to attack me. what kind of suit and ipc shall be applicable on him to take him to prison and how to get my divorce papers signed from her? 


 8 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     29 May 2016

plz try to solve family matter amicably without going to court for your relief.

1 Like


first of all thankyou for your reply mr.barath. but even then sending relatives for mutual talk they demand huge money which i cannot afford. was about 60 lakhs her demand. also her father abused me and my family with extremely bad words which were unknowingly recorded too by a mediator without his knowledge.shall i go for counter case on defamation sections under criminal suit on their talks to overcome from her bad circle? 


Dear Mr Venkataramanan,

This is UR fourth query with the same subject matter since yesterday.U could have continued the first query instead of repeating.It is a waste of time for the legal experts and confusing too.

To answer in a nutshell, act according to the advice of Adv Bharat.



sorry sirs i thought the directories has been classified as per the issue and problem shoukld be get clarifiesd seperateluy. it was my problem. howevert thnaks for reply and guidance pls discontinue from this thread n see the valid one

A walk alone (-)     29 May 2016

Way to get signed divorce paper give her money and get rid of her and her fake cases. If you dnt want to give her money then file contested divorce by the basis of your evidence. Court will give you decree of divorce. Dnt file other cases on her or her father. You will get nothing only wastage of time and money. In India people who do murder they dnt go jail how can you thought her father will go jail. Just file contested divorce case it will be itself punishment for those people.
1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 May 2016

Keep the recorded files safely.

Engage a very able counsel to contest the matters at your hands.

If it can be resolves amicably, nothing like it.


1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 June 2016

please do not take viva of experts. It is derogatory as if you are repeating the qeuestion to test how best knowlege the experts have and whether you should declare them pass or fail.


continue problem on one thread and delete the rest.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 June 2016

  1. why she is not signing?
  2. which paper is it on which you want her signature?
  3. how do you feel that divorce has taken place?
  4. how much settlement money she is demanding?
  5. why should she liberate you without any money?
  6. how many persons are accused in 498a?
  7. what do you hink are bad words spoen by FIL,?
  8. why is it not that case that as and whenon father protests against torture of his daughter he is branded as abusive?
  9. Who are the rowdies with her?
  10. How are they related to her?
  11. why is it not that case that as and a girls's relative protests against her torture they are branded as rowdies?
  12. How do you think that you are not at all wrong?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query