LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukesh (Offier)     30 October 2014

High court case notice period

Respected All,

I have filed a Writ Petition case in high court, collector is not giving me appointment as my wife filled a case of 498a, collector office said until the case is running appointment can not be given to you

I just wanted to know the what will be time for the collector to give answer in the court of my WP


IF any one respected can provide me help and provide me any decision of High court or supreme court regarding such kind of service matter, where criminal case is running on person and govt is not giving appointment.

lots of thanks.

Mukesh Rathore


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query