New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamaless pathak   06 August 2015

Hiding about my psu job in central govt job application form

Sir, I am diploma holder in electrical engineering branch. I am serving in a psu from October 2012.there is no bond. In training period I applied in central govt. Job as fresher and now I am selected.and all my deptt. Come to know about my selection.after few days I have to join central govt. big question against me how can I resign from my current job on personal ground. Please help me here this company giving noc before 5 year of service.working environment is not relation is also not good with my seniors.I will getting higher position in central govt. What will be legal action taken against me if I left job without resign and join central govt. Job. Please advice me. Currently I left job in frustration without taking leave. Please answer my question immediately.


 2 Replies

kameswarao S (Head HR)     06 August 2015

In general you need to obtain no objection certificate before applying for that position, if not you need to produce your relieving & service certificate to the progressive employer.  In general in every appointment lr there shall be a clause that if the Management found the information submitted by you is false then you are liable for punishment and it may be even termination also hence better to inform to you progressive employer.

You need to submit your resignation and obtain relieving and service certificate from the present employer otherwise there is every possibility of taking action on the basis on absconding & keeping the assests of the organization with you unauthorizedly and it is going to turn to be very costly on your personal and professional front    

Kamaless pathak   08 August 2015

I know sir it is wrong......I am going to higher position from cpsu to central government job.every wants improvement in his position.there is autocracy in psu company and due to ill health I have come to home informing my manager that I am going to my home.the joining of central govt. Job will take about 1 I am not able to go to my office for resignation process.can I resign by resignation on personal ground while my seniors knows about my selection in central govt. I am in probation period and psu rule is that no one can get noc before 5 years of service.I don't want to leave this opportunity.I have applied this vacancy during training period.which was of 2 years.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register