LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

help required on urgent basis

Page no : 2

subhash kumar (advocate)     28 December 2009

She can made a complaint to the ACP, CAW cell , under 498A,406.,petition under  Domestic violece Act and also for petition for maintenance under section  125 cr p c

Subhash kumar, adv


Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     29 December 2009


The US guy is another post which is just spammed into this thread. So ignore this post at this time.


If the first marriage has not been dissolved then there are strong chances of the fraud and the husband can be tied for fraud, cheating and concelment of the facts. This will make the annulment if filed within 1 year of the knowledge of fraud. On other hand, the girl can file the criminal complain against the husband (not 498a, but IPC 420 ).

1 Like


ask the your client book a case against s*xual hareashment , violation of non dsiclosure facts, no govt employee should do this and ask the rly authortties to place him under suspenion, the employee will be terminated if so two marriages

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register