Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Help required in false 498a and dp act sec 3&4

Page no : 2

Dev (NA)     27 January 2015

Hi Venkataesh,

It seems it is difficult to find a lawyer who would listen to a real victim. I don't know why it is hard for them to understand that when a victimized husband  wants justice he means it. He does not mean a settlement. Settlements would not require hiring lawyers because money (could there ever be something else that such b*st*rd wives and their parents would demand for?) can directly be handed over without the need for a lawyer.

Settlement or Compromise Does Not Mean JUSTICE.

venkatesh   30 January 2015

Hi everyone.

I need help regarding quash petition.

The police have not yet filed chargesheet but they say it might be done in 1-2 weeks , we had consulted a lawyer regarding quashing the case on all except me, my dad and mom.

The lawyer said that he would apply for quash of all 7 of us and that it would cost 10,000 rs each a total of 70,000rs.

Is it true? does it really cost so much?

In our present state we cannot afford such amount as we have already spent a lot on bail and other corrupt people.

Please advice me.

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     30 January 2015

Inspite of all these expanses there is no  assurance of quash, because it is not easy.

venkatesh   15 February 2015

Hi everyone.

Sorry, off late i couldnt catch up.

I have a doubt, my case has almost come to chargesheet filing stage, the police say they might get it filed in a week or two.

Now my doubt is what can my inlaws produce as evidence in court?

Is their mere oral evidence (if supported along with that of a few of her relatives) of having given the mentioned dowry in the fir enough or do they have to produce anymore evidence?

The problem is that they havnt given any cash but have given gold only and the rest about silver and car as stated in the fir is all false but if they get a few of their relatives also to support their claim ( BY LIEING OF COURSE) is it sufficient?

Apart from making false claims they dont have any documentary proofs of the expenditure as well as the source of income of her father (as its all bogus).

And recently i came to know through the police that my wife had got a medical certificate from a doctor in a private hospital that she had been hit by me and my family members on the day of filing the fir.

She got the certificate the next day of filing the fir and in that it was mentioned that she had abrasions and a few scratch marks on her face and her torso, she even had taken photos of the injuries on her body ( i have no idea how she got them ).

Now with all these fake statements and certificates can she get us convicted?

Our lawyer is saying that its not enough but seriously i dont trust him because every now and then he tells us that she can produce further evidence and get us convicted and asks us to compromise.

I dont want to compromise and when i say that to him again in a serious tone he says ok ok as of now evidence she has is not enough but again in a few days he talks of compromise.

Please educate me as to what can be produced as evidence in a 498a and dp case.

I am losing faith in my lawyer as he most of the time speaks of compromise.

Help me

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     20 June 2015

@vankatesh, are you still online ?

hope everything is fine with you. kindly update about your 498a status & whether you have changed your lawyer or not? why not fighting pip if u might have gaind sufficient knowledge by now

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register